Kombornia Manor can be traced back to the 16th century. The Manor has a style and elegance which has partly changed over the centuries, mirroring the trends and functuality of the times. Kombornia, however, has always retained its beauty and comfort. It is one of the best preserved residential units in Podkarpacie. It covers an area of 10 hectares, where there is four-star luxury hotel and with extensive infrastructure including SPA, Wellness and Conference and Banquet Center.
A manor in Polish tradition is a specific phenomenon. The term, meaning of which had been forming for centuries, streches much further than just the physical dimension of the structures. A manor was seen as a natural enclave, a safe microcosm creating the perfect conditions for work, leisure, social activities and the ideal place for important celebrations. It also personified the longing for peaceful harmony which enables people to recognize what is truly important in life. It is a getaway, where time is in our favour when we seek shelter, rest, when we need inspiration or rebuild our strength to remain an opimist who gets over obstacles with a smile.
Kombornia Manor today still functions in accordance with these notions. In historical borders of a manor complex is a space with splendid inspiring atmosphere enchancing efective leisure, regaining vitality as well as physical and mental balance. As it ever was, today it still is an evclusive refuge - stylish, yet cosy at the same time. The Manor offers its guests the favours, aromas and experiences for which they do not have time amidst the everyday rush. You shall find these in the aromas of the orchard and gardens, in the beauty of the historical interiors and the flavours of our excellent cousine. You will relax during the rituals of a variety of therapies based on the ancient medicine of the Far East. Futhrermore, in Kombornia Manor you will find all you may seek in a true SPA including athletic recovery and cosmetic beauty care technologies.
on the edge of the Bieszczady
Luxury SPA Hotel, from which is only a step in the Bieszczady.
Location of Manor Kombornia on the edge of the Czarnorzecko-Strzyżowskiego Landscape Park, in the Low Beskid, makes it an excellent starting point for expeditions, globe to discover cultural heritage of people, tourist attractions and natural of Podkarpacie.
Distances from Kombornia Manor Hotel & SPA
- to the nearest Polish-Slovak border crossing (Barwinek - Vyąný Komárnik) - 40 km
- to the nearest Polish-Ukrainian border crossing (Medyka – Шeгини) - 96 km
- others: Krosno 9 km, Iwonicz 21 km, Rymanów 21 km, Dukla 24 km, Bóbrka 24 km, Sanok 37 km, Rzeszów 50 km, Solina 68 km, Przemyśl 82 km, Lwów 176 km.
We put at your disposal:
- Relaxing area in the huge park,
- hammocks in the manor park,
- deck chairs on the pool terrace,
- playing field for beach volleyball and badminton,
- bridge tables and chess,
- board social games,
- guarded parking lot,
- Internet access,
- in hotel rooms in the Manor: safe and hotel bathrobe during your stay
- For Children: Swings in the park, slide, obstacle course, trampoline, sandpit.
During your stay, please use the following attractions (to pay extra):
- Wellness academy classes with the Instructors ( Nordic Walking, Swimming classes, Fitness classes, Aqua Fitness classes),
- massages and treatments in the Kombornia Manor SPA, Cosmetic Institute, and Babor Beauty Salon
- bicycle hire,
- program of an organized tours (eg the Bieszczady Mountains, Lviv, in Krosno Glassworks etc.)
- a personal guide, and preparation of an individual program of tours via the major attractions of cultural and natural in closer and farther surroundings
- ping pong table
- billard table.
Cuisine captivating with flavour
It serves the delight gourments as the ground floor, elegant area of the Manor House in the past. There is a Bar and two Restaurants: exquisite and elegant one Magnolia Restaurant and the one opened to the park Garden Restaurant. Courses inspired by the idea of the Slow Food cuisine, in a manor historic interiors setting, serve well the pleasure of unhurried advantage of treasure of tastes waiting in the refined menu.
The Kombornia Manor cuisine integrates by flavour the European achievements of the culinary art with the traditional and regional Polish cuisine. The dishes themselves are mainly made on the basis of the local products of guaranteed quality including vegetables, fruit and herbs which find their way to the tables straight from the manor garden and orchard.
- In July 2014 Hotel and Restaurant received „Poziomka”-”Wild Strawberry” - the quality mark of Magda Gessler, and the Manor and Restaurant have been placed among the best restaurants and hotels in Poland, that enthralled the Creator of Tastes.
- At the end of the year, both Kombornia Manor – Hotel&SPA****(as the only one from Podkarpacie) and the Magnolia Restaurant were placed in the first Polish edition of the Gault& Millau Guide. That guide presents the best restaurants, unique hotels and regional deliciacies seen by the eyes of the independent experts. Apart from Michelin, it is the one of the most reputable and influencial publications of such type in the world.
Withing the package stays in the Manor, breakfasts are served in the Garden Restaurant, whreas suppers in Magnolia Restaurant.
Swimming Pool and Wellness Zone
The Manor Orangery invites you to the Wellness Zone. During the stay, you can find here unlimited use of:
- sports pool with three lanes for swimming, (17 meters long)
- recreational swimming pool equipped with massage jets in the walls and bottom, air geysers and seats and sofa with air massage,
- tray for children with the function of the countercurrent,
- and fitness room.
In the Wellness Zone, you can also enjoy:
- two dry saunas (cedar and spruce and cedar),
- two steam baths,
- infrared sauna,
- Salt Cave.
ChocoWine SPA Dwór Kombornia
It's a unique place that apart from wide range of oriental massages and rituals specializes in using beneficial properties of wine and chocolate, applied of both inside and outside the body.
A visit to our SPA is an invitation to totally detach yourself from the daily routine and set off for a journey full of exotic fragrances, subtle music, and rejuvenating massages and rituals in which atouch of human hands and human sensitivity are most important.
Cosmetic Institute and BABOR Beauty Salon
In the Cosmetic Institute through our highly skilled cosmeticians along with the beneficial effects of exquisite cosmetics, you will experience not only luxurious face and body treatments but also harmonious destressing measures resulting in perfect wellbeing. A visit to the Institute allows also comprehensively solve problems in the field of professional face and body care based on the latest technological developments: oxybrasion, oxygen infusion, mesotherapy and head carbosyntheraphy or microdermabrasion.
Carpathian Wine Salon
Carpathian Wine Salon
Carpathian Wine Salon is located in the 18th century cellar and includes a representative collection of wines from wine regions of the Carpathians located in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and Poland).
Visitors to the Salon can taste, at their own discretion, for 60 or 90 minutes all wines available for degustation.
This is the only place in Poland where you can taste wine under the temporary degustation formula and at the same time the only place where you can taste such a large variety of wines from the Carpathian Mountains. In the Salon we also arrange commented and themed wine tastings, workshops, training sessions and a wide range of other wine events.
What is interesting to visit in the near and distant surroundings?
Kombornia Manor Hotel & SPA is located on the outskirts of the Bieszczady Mountains in Kombornia. This is the ideal starting point for exploring the cultural heritage and natural attractions of the Podkarpackie Province (southeastern most region of Poland).
Recommended destinations to visit are:
- The ruins of Kamieniec castle,
- Prządki - Sand Monadrock Reserve,
- Krosno – famous for cloth merchandise, Hungarian wines, and glass industry,
- Glass Heritage Center in Krosno
- Bobrka Museum of The Oil Industry, birthplace of the world's oil industry and home to the first oil shaft and first lighting of an oil lamp, the only museum in the active mine of "rock oil”,
- Open Air Museum in Sanok – One of the most beautiful open air museums in Europe, presenting the cultures of Lemko, Bojko, Upperland and Lowerland peoples once populating the Carpathian borderlands,
- Castle in Sanok - with one of the largest collections of icons and Gallery of works by Zdzislaw Beksiński
- Wooden Churches Trail in Haczow, the largest and best preserved collection of European Gothic wooden churches, both Eastern Orthodox and Roman Catholic,
- Tourist trails in Beskidy and Bieszczady mountains – the most virgin, inaccessible, and romantic mountains of Poland.
We invite you to take advantage of our proposals of excursions or others designed by personal guide, who according to your interests will prepare an individual program of excursions.